Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

[Lore] Janus, Beta Aquilae III

<< < (2/2)

Colonol Dekker:
Now is this a purely Terren world?
I'd imagine the Alliance capital would be home/equal rights to both member races.

Droid803:

--- Quote from: Su-tehp on August 29, 2020, 03:05:41 pm ---Yeah, I know Beta Aquilae Convention was established at Beta Aquilae (obviously ;) ), I'm just wondering if there is a canon quote in the database specifically saying that the GTVA's capital is at Beta Aquilae. I tried looking in the FS2 database last night and couldn't find it. Can anyone point out the specific reference in the database  that says Beta Aquilae actually is the GTVA capital or is it merely implied somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Debriefing of Into the Maelstrom.
https://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/Briefing_texts_(FS2)#Into_the_Maelstrom

"The news from the captial in Beta Aquilae is not good. Support for a negotiated settlement is growing in the Security Council, even with the Colossus now operational. Opponents of the Colossus program denounce the project as a monstrosity prone to logistical failure. For Admiral Petrarch and the Aquitaine, this outcome could not be more disastrous. "

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on August 30, 2020, 12:16:21 am ---Now is this a purely Terren world?
I'd imagine the Alliance capital would be home/equal rights to both member races.

--- End quote ---

I believe it's the Terran capital. The Vasudan capital was moved to Aldebaran after the destruction of Vasuda Prime in FS1, and I don't believe it has changed? (Correct me if I'm wrong).
The security council appears to convene in Beta Aquilae though, so presumably Vasudans are welcome, though they likely remain a minority.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version