Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Frontlines

Is this the same thing as the T-V War Project?

(1/2) > >>

Assassin714:
I noticed that board is archived but is it being continued here?

Nightmare:
Nope, it's unrelated. The only project TVWP was connected with was "The Unification War", which was formerly only a prequel and later became a campaign on its own. FL is Black Wolves project, who wasn't a member of TVWP staff AFAIK.

Assassin714:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on July 18, 2018, 11:04:14 pm ---Nope, it's unrelated. The only project TVWP was connected with was "The Unification War", which was formerly only a prequel and later became a campaign on its own. FL is Black Wolves project, who wasn't a member of TVWP staff AFAIK.

--- End quote ---

So what are the chances of ever seeing a completed T-V war campaign covering all of the major events and battles?

Nightmare:
FL 2322 is an active campaign, but I don't know how much Black Wolf works on it (or anybody besides him). TVWP and its former prologue are plain dead as far as I can see that. The Unification War released something but I'm not sure if it's on Knossos.

Assassin714:
Not to cause offense or anything but I really don't care that much about the Unification War, I just want a campaign or series of campaigns that starts off with the first contact between Terrans and Vasudans and the misunderstanding that leads to the war, and ending with Operation Thresher.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version