Author Topic: The WCS FAQ  (Read 10973 times)

Thats what i figured but no one had mentioned it so i was curious

Are we going to fly together with Maverick? (Commodore blair?) or with any other wingmen of WC (I haven't played WC3, but I have finished WC1, I am busy with Secret  Missions 1, and with WC2), I would love to shoot Maniac again.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
I am afraid, that you won't encounter any wingmen from WC3. Other Wing Commander parts are a different story. You could try to guess which characters will make it into the game ;)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

I have three questions:
1 - will there be a killboard in the mod?
2 - would you be able to eject?
3 - what happend to the community - nobody is posting :D

Offline Sphynx

1.) Currently, I don't think we have found a way to include a kill board for your other wingmen. Of course, your own kills and other stats will be tallied.
2.) As far as ejecting, that has not been implemented yet (as far as the player being able to eject). As far as I know, we don't actually have any ejecting pilots yet, but friendly players can be shot down and will "eject," that is they will tell us they are ejecting when their ship goes down and they will be alive in the next mission.
3.) Don't know. The team is working hard behind the scenes. Maybe they're just trying to give us more time to work? :)
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline Pol@r!$

:confused: Is this true??? Other story? I am a BIG fan of WC3, WC4 and Prophecy. Why R U working on a different story? When I saw this topic about making a WC saga....I was happy to see Colonel Christopher Blair again in new coat. Will U guys be working on the WC:Reborn??? Or something like that?? Couse this project that R U working on will be awesome........but I'll be more happier, when U will make the game identically as WC3, WC4 and Prophecy.......the base story with no inovations....only graphical  :nod:
Just like the FreeSpace Port!!!

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Actually it's the base story from WC3, we just tell it from the view of another carrier group with some other
side stories, so it wont become boring :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.