Author Topic: Spoiler, Teaser & Voice actors  (Read 3326 times)

Spoiler, Teaser & Voice actors
hey, I just found in the net a spoiler for the saga main capaign ;) it may dosen't say about missons, and characters, but it gives you nice idea  about how the general storyline will go, and it corresponds nicely with the teaser trailer (the one starting with blackmane style base explosion. of course i won't say here where you can find it - you must search for yourselves:D

Fom what is written there it would be easy to make a crossover with WC3 characters. if you still don't want to do this, well...  IMO  it's a good decision. the problem for you guys will be finding voice actors to replace WC3 ones. it's not about you having bad voice actors (from what is heard in the teaser mentioned above they're great espetially the british-accent-guy, the one that says "I'm picking three Kilrathi carriers at extreme edge of our sensors" i hope He is still in the team), but anone who played jedi knight 2 or jedi academy will know what it means to replace Mark Hammil with some other guy, and lucas arts coud use much more resources than you can to find the best replacment.

Anyway the story looks really great, keep up to this

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: Spoiler, Teaser & Voice actors
This worries me, I;m not even part of the team as well. I wonder if there's a leak somewhere....... :mad:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

there is and it comes frome one of team members:D but i won't tell anymore

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
there is and it comes frome one of team members:D but i won't tell anymore

Then what's the purpose of posting about it?  Saying "there's a leak" without providing any details doesn't achieve much; it rather looks like you're trying to get attention.  If you want to be taken seriously, say where you found the leak or what was leaked or who did the leaking.

well i found it. it There is a story of the TCS Hermes and what it was doing in the last days of the Kilrathi war, what was it connections with the Behemoth and T-Bomb operations. it's not on the SAGA website., but it comes from one of the team members. Now i don't know if the team will hang me if i posted it here so I won't by now:D I'll wait for their response. maybe I just shouldn't send the first post,
 I just found it and without much thinkig posted it here. maybe I'll just send e PM to someone from the team explaining where did i found it and what shold i do...

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
How about you send me a PM with the link so I can go get a look ?
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

ok Starman, i sent it

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
O.K, that's a false alarm. Of course we know fleet tactics (and we support if too :) ). However, that info overthere is a little outdated regarding to our campaign-scripts, so not really a spoiler too.  You can relax, but thanks for worrying. :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

ok, but i still think, taht something will appear in the game ;) BTW, the way the Hermes story is tied to story of the war is really nice, means not only models but also the story will be great. now, as every one heard - it is on the fleet tactics, and even if outdated it is good.

Offline Sphynx

By the way, that voice actor with the "Brittish" accent was me, so yes, he is still on the team (although some of my real Brit friends will point out the flaws in my accent)! :)  However, to this point I don't think I'm actually using that particular voice yet (I do several). Although the thought of trying to do a passing imimitation for Mark Hammil is a fun thought, I know it's beyond my abilities. However, I think you will appreciate the quality of the voice actors that the project leads have managed to assemble.

Anyways, thanks for all the enthusiasm, Mancubus. Excitement like that sure helps us keep grinding away to bring Saga to you. :)
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
If you need another savvy brit, or a Lpndoner, I'm here !!q
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Sphynx

If you're interested, PM Tolwyn, Starman, or Lars. They can take it from there. :)
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
means not only models but also the story will be great.

Well, the story is great (to say at least) I only read the rather technical mission script which is a list of voicelines and small enviroment explanation, and even that piece of work reads like a bestseller :) I can't wait to see it finished.
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH