Author Topic: REQUEST: Voice acting!  (Read 75072 times)

Offline Mutagen

Greetings..
I'm a big fan of FS and WC series and was trying help this project somehow.It seems here is my chance.I'm not a native speaker but will send my recordings anyway.I hope they works...
Thanks to every WC saga team member..   

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Another fan at the right place.
Welcome to the forums!  :)
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Haliwali

• Cake is a lie.
    • Myspace. Please be my friend
If your still looking for actors ill go for it.
The cake is a Lie.

They littered the beach as dense as a crowded Tokyo street during a Final Fantasy release riot. The slow, tottering advance only heightened the suspense of this freakishly ironic scene.

The turtles were revolting,
and nobody could stop them.

First they came for the Jedi,
and I did not speak out.
because I was not a Jedi.
Then they came for the giant robots.
and I did not speak out
because I was not a giant robot.
Then they came for the Nerds,
and I was screwed.

Sparkly Weasel, meet Forceful Chainsaw

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
sure, go ahead!
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Yep, I'm going to apply. Love Wing Commander, love Freespace, loved what you guys did in the Saga prologue, would love to help speed along the main campaign.... so this is all win win for me :).

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Sure, go ahead! Please be aware that the first post has been updated. ;)

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline xedas

I will defenetly audition just heard about the project, played it and loved it, think you guys ae gods for doing this hehe  ;7

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Very good!

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Re-recorded and sent. Specifics noted in email
(Crosses Fingers).

"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
got 'em. Thanks.

-WC Saga's beta tester

Hello I am Lunawolf242. I have begun a project on my own and I got a question do you accept people that speak in a thick scottish accent?
"I served for the Confederation for fifty years, lost many of my buddies, tried for high treason, and all I asked is that do they serve nachos?" Quote from Admiral Tolwyn. Let us remember the man who served the all mighty Confederation for Nachos.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
I would love it ^_^
Couln't understand a think but it allways sounds funny.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Yeah, right. It's quite a cool accent. (although I don't understand it very good, either)  :)
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Wow. Someone is continuing the WC series. Excellent!

I believe the last one I played was Prophecy.  ;)

At any rate, if voice actors are still being sought, my wife and I would like to audition. Myself due to me being a fan of the series, and the wife simply because she's interested.

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Welcome to the forums, Bravo Six!

Welcome to the forums, Bravo Six!

Thank ya much. :cool:

Offline Bambastic

• You want our weapons? Come and get them!!!
Hi,

is the casting over? Or could I sent my recordings too. I am a greek Guys from Sparta. so I have my own specific sounding of my english is it okay. should I make a try?

Greets
Bam

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
You could.

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Duneham

Hey I'd like to send you my voice files, still accepting?

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Yes, we do.

-WC Saga's beta tester