Author Topic: WC: Saga Prologue Soundtrack  (Read 1988 times)

WC: Saga Prologue Soundtrack
I really enjoy listening to the ingame soundtrack, and I was just wondering if it's possible to get it separately from the game -  download it somewhere? 
Or extract it from the "prologue_music.vp" with some program?  I'm not sure how the music  is licensed - the Readme says the game itself is "freeware".

If not, I can probably just record it with Audacity, but that's rather a hassle.

Offline KeldorKatarn

Re: WC: Saga Prologue Soundtrack
No answer to above thread but using the oportunity to congratulate the team on the soundtrack.

Aside from the original WC1-4 music I get the feeling you rewrote a few tracks around original WC themes since some music
'sounds' WC but is never been heard before. At least I get that feeling. Could be the music is from some background scene from one
of the WC3/4 movies but it sound very new.

Anyway, if rewritten or just well chosen, good job anyway. Who's responsible for your music section anyway? Haven't read through Saga's full credits yet

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
Download and install Descent Manager's freespace kit and the related DLL kit.
Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
sofar we are mostly using the original soundtrack, which can be obtained from www.wcnews.com

Additionally, there are a few music samples available on our website.

Right now, there are 4 new tracks included with the game:

- intro
- outro
- inflight track used in the credits mission
- main menu music

the first two will be released in due time :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis