Author Topic: its not working...at all  (Read 8847 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: its not working...at all
well, I am saying it now. Happy?

EDIT: I've got my first pc at the age of 8, so it has been a while :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Eh, sure... :D
Anyways,
I've been destroying *erm* fixing :rolleyes: computers since I was about 14, wanting to since I was 12... what about you?

EDIT: Wow... quite the geekster..
EDIT2: BTW, FYI, when I responded to your post I was a bit sleepy, or I might have worded it differently... I do that sometimes.. against my better judgment, I guess.   :doubt:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 01:17:27 pm by jr2 »

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
EDIT2: BTW, FYI, when I responded to your post I was a bit sleepy, or I might have worded it differently... I do that sometimes.. against my better judgment, I guess.   :doubt:

heh, I have to restrain myself fairly often, I have to tell you that. Especially when I am in a bad mood. And that is fairly often these days, as I have to reinstall OS on all computers at work. :D

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
...let me guess.
winDOwS? 

Offline Dalek

Re: its not working...at all IS NOW
I got it workin in win2k, tho only partially. Drivers there were somewhat newer.
Tested on Win2k 1st with new Radeon drivers. Worked hunky dory!
Performance good too.

Then did XP dirvers, worked a treat however game perrmance wasnt QUITE as good, but still very playable!

So, WHENS the FULL ver of this 4thcomming?

Cheers! ;)

Offline Captain Moran

• WCS Voice Actor
Re: its not working...at all IS NOW
I got it workin in win2k, tho only partially. Drivers there were somewhat newer.
Tested on Win2k 1st with new Radeon drivers. Worked hunky dory!
Performance good too.

Then did XP dirvers, worked a treat however game perrmance wasnt QUITE as good, but still very playable!

So, WHENS the FULL ver of this 4thcomming?

Cheers! ;)

I'll take this one Admiral....

When it is done.......    :D

http://scifi3d.org/information/faq.htm

There is also a progress report page at the website that will help document development efforts.

Moran out.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 02:32:35 pm by Captain Moran »
They are not toys. They are collectables.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Take a look here :)

1.1   ABOUT THE PROLOGUE

-WC Saga's beta tester