Author Topic: Buggy Mouse Control OS X  (Read 1968 times)

Offline greeneo

Buggy Mouse Control OS X
Hello -- very excited about this project and glad to see all platforms have gotten releases! For the Mac version, there seems to be a bug or something with the mouse control that renders it unplayable. Pulling the mouse back towards me will cause the fighter's nose to lift, but then pushing the mouse forward, away from me, will make the nose pitch up faster.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: Buggy Mouse Control OS X
Weird. Unfortunately, there is little I can do, since I do not own a Mac myself. You could ask about this issue in the Cross-Platform Development forum here. There is also a MacOS Launcher available, which makes it a bit easier to setup the game.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline greeneo

Re: Buggy Mouse Control OS X
D'oh, false alarm, turned out it was my Wacom tablet's mouse. Using a regular mouse worked fine, and using the tablet's pen actually looks like it could work very well.