Author Topic: X-Mas 2010  (Read 5390 times)

Well guys, another year´s gone by what leads me to the question, if we will be given a big present by the WCS-Team for X-Mas 2010? You surely know what I mean...a full release of course.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
The answer is no.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
They aren't obliged to do anything for Christmas. Things will be ready when they're ready.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
They aren't obliged to do anything for Christmas. Things will be ready when they're ready.

do you know how often I have heard similar sentiments from the Duke Nukem Forever crew lol

Seriously though much rather wait and get something amazing that something rushed out and half baked
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
do you know how often I have heard similar sentiments from the Duke Nukem Forever crew lol

Yes, and now it will be released next year :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Yes, and now it will be released next year :)
We're not next year yet, anything could happen :)

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
There will be a super-cool gift for christmas, or hanukkah or whatever you celebrate:

And it will be:

<spoiler>
A picture of Sandman with a funny Santa-hat.
(or with a nice kippah if you are in team hanukkah)
 :D
</spoiler>
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
There will be a super-cool gift for christmas, or hanukkah or whatever you celebrate:

And it will be:

<spoiler>
A picture of Sandman with a funny Santa-hat.
(or with a nice kippah if you are in team hanukkah)
 :D
</spoiler>

Baws raging in a santa hat would be funny
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Damn it. 4 years since the Prologue...can hardly wait another year    :(   Your work is great but it seems to be slowing down since 2010. Any problems over there?

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Apart from that stupid notion to earn some cash from time to time, nope, not really. :)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
For me its more a constant need for cash. I should have known that building the Vesuvius on a 1:1 scale isn't just time consuming ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Real life issues of course - as always   :)   But keep it up please, this mod is my favorite   :yes:

Offline Light

I am a little late here but I hope the entire WC:SAGA team has had a Merry Christmas. Also, as it has looked to me like 2010 has been a very productive year, here is a thumbs up in hopes that the new year will be at least as productive.  :yes: