Author Topic: Avatar vs. Psychopath  (Read 3433 times)

Offline CT27

Which of these two characters did you like better?  Who would you rather fly/fight with if Wing Commander was real life?  Avatar's talk irritated me and I thought Psychopath was a slightly better pilot and at defeating enemies.  Though I probably wouldn't socialize all that much with Psychopath. :lol:

Kudos to the WCS team for creating great personalities.  My mild dislike of Avatar is not a knock at the creators, I think it's to their credit that emotions are developed towards game characters.

Re: Avatar vs. Psychopath
Well, I actually tend to be not that fond of both of them. Psychopath tends to act a bit over the top to live up to his callsign, while Avatar seems to be sort of a smarter and less anoying version of Maniac regarding his attitude with women.
As far as wingmen goes, I like Greywolf.

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
I think I would prefer Avatarr. He is annoying but he is not insane. I would feel bad to have to rely on Psychopath if he is really as weird as he sounds.
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Both are assholes...
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Yeah, but one is an insane asshole and the other is a relatively sane asshole. So I guess I would prefer the one that isn't insane. :D
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Prefer Avatar out of the two, he kind of reminds me of Dekker
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
The marine Dekker from Wing Commander or the one on HLP? :D

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
HLP, forgot about the one in game
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Lorric

Avatarr. I enjoy Psychopath in game, and Avatarr annoys me, but the bottom line if you had to actually fly with him, Psychopath can't be trusted, while Avatarr probably would have your back. Also, Psychopath would probably just laugh at you and tell you you're pathetic if you asked him for help and laugh as you got blown to space dust, unless he actually needed you to live, he wouldn't care about whether you live or die one iota, and might even enjoy putting a missile up your tailpipe for ****s and giggles if he was in the mood.

Psychopath would love to watch the whole universe burn.

some one told me avatarr was a shout out to the ultima series (the other game origin is famous for)