Author Topic: Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC  (Read 9510 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC
Where'd that thread with you guys cursing in middle-ages clean, inventive tongue go? I can't find it....
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Just do a search for 'incalcitrant', 'malcontent' or 'prostitute'.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
taht's great!  next time you come anywhere south let me know

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by an0n
Just do a search for 'incalcitrant', 'malcontent' or 'prostitute'.

Ahh... the first two didn't find anything except for the above post, but 'prostitute' found it - great stuff. See page 3. :D :lol:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:42:00 pm by Sandwich »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Phear my eloquence, mortals!

All that verbal trickery an tom-foolery, yet I've failed GCSE English......twice. Hopefully not a third time though.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
Thou knavish flap-mouthed gudgeon.
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
I just got back from NYC a month ago, stayed in that hotel across the street from Penn Station.  Got lost inside the station and couldn't figure out how to get out for about a good half hour... Musta been one of those days :blah:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Su's got "hehe, look at me! I've been up for the last 48 hours straight studying for my law thingy. hahahaha!" written all over his face.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
GE looks evil in the second pick. The *I'll take over the world in a fe moments look*:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Aaargh! Why didn't anyone tell me my face was that color! Sandwich, I demand you recolor that portion of the image to reflect my own mental self-image!

In other news... I looked up the scaling info for you guys. At the height we were at, we would be eye-level with the nose of a Mentu, if it had been sitting on its engines. The Rakshasa's main beam turrets would have towered above us.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Now it all makes sense...
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
...GAH! So much to... make fun of... here... can't... work out... where to... start!

[head explodes]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
In other news... I looked up the scaling info for you guys. At the height we were at, we would be eye-level with the nose of a Mentu, if it had been sitting on its engines. The Rakshasa's main beam turrets would have towered above us.

Gahh!!! *goes to torture the SCP guys into reworking the in-game perspective once and for all*

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Aaargh! Why didn't anyone tell me my face was that color! Sandwich, I demand you recolor that portion of the image to reflect my own mental self-image!

Photoshopping time!

Offline J.F.K.

Sandwich, you are a giant. :D Looks like y'all had fun.
[font="SerpentineDBol"]. . . . W H O . I S . T H E . M A N , . W H O . I S . T H E . M Y T H ?[/font]

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Firstly, I though "Oooh, Vulcan!" which turned into "Oooh, Andorian!" which turned into "Oooh, ****, antennae are hard to do!"

Then I went kinda Matrix-esq.

I also de-fattened his head in that one.

I would do something more elaborate, but I'm not that bored.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Hmm.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by an0n
Firstly, I though "Oooh, Vulcan!" which turned into "Oooh, Andorian!" which turned into "Oooh, ****, antennae are hard to do!"

That reminds me more of a male version of Mystique than of an Andorian, but meh. Andorians are in a lighter blue. :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Styxx

That reminds me more of a male version of Mystique than of an Andorian, but meh. Andorians are in a lighter blue. :p

Hmmmm...

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Eueurghrgeheueurgehugr.

Is it just me, or is there a higher prevelance of extremely attractive women in films lately?

A few years back, the best you could do woul be like Meg Ryan. Now every film has at least 2 unknown women who are so damn hot you'd butcher your first born if they asked you to.