Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 581393 times)

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Woo, engine details!
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
No one else is having issues with the high speed rail? From my end the whole system is completely unusable atm, always drop into the void then disconnect. Might be a feasible system if the server didn't lag so much though.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:00:28 am by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

Together since the world began, the madman and the lover.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline Hades

[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam
Woo, engine details!
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4188/20120104225205.png
Should be black instead of pink/purple.

That is black, its nether brick, and the outline is grey.
Netherbrick is purple, bro. :I

Sure looks black/dark grey to me, you sure you aren't thinking about obsidian or have a texture pack?

Offline Hades

Sure looks black/dark grey to me, you sure you aren't thinking about obsidian or have a texture pack?
Considering I'm judging by your screenshots, no?

It's purple on my end, you probably have ****ed up your monitor settings.
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Yeah it looks purple to me as well. That's why I had to ask you which part you were taking about earlier. :nervous:
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam
Huh... Well still, the detail itself is there, even if the color is a bit off. I guess this is what I get for having minecraft run on the side CRT.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Huh... Well still, the detail itself is there, even if the color is a bit off. I guess this is what I get for having minecraft run on the side CRT.

YOU'RE STILL USING A CRT MONITOR?
WHAT THE **** IS THIS ****

That aside, Fenris is looking good. Glad to see it's finally coming down to the outside details
"No"

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

That aside, Fenris is looking good. Glad to see it's finally coming down to the outside details

Oi i am still using my trusty Samsung SyncMaster 753s so back off
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam

1x 1600x1200 CRT, 1x 1280x1024 CRT, 1x 1920x1080 LED LCD, 1x 1920x1080 LCD TV. Hence, side CRT  :p

The outside has quite a bit done including most of the main body, the engines were just left alone for a while as most of the work shifted to the front. After the drop shaft is fixed, more internals work can begin again.

Oi i am still using my trusty Samsung SyncMaster 753s so back off

Trinitron and SyncMaster FTW!  :D

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Got a couple of slime farms up and running now, since with mobs fixed they actually spawn more than once a month. So if anyone wants some slimeballs, the rail line that accesses them is at the very bottom of my base, next to the mob trap grinder. Also for slimes to split properly, you have to shoot them with arrows or punch them, using a sword won't make them split. They don't spawn that frequently, so you'll need to travel back and forth between the 2 farms.

I'll be sticking some slimeballs in the storehouse anyway once I got a decent supply going.
When Australia burned.

"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
We need Thaumcraft.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam
i dont know if this has been postet before (and im to lazy to read through 123 pages), but i was close to fall off my chair as i saw this:
Its huge!

Eh, the guy cheated by using a program to import the frame. Its still impressive, just not as impressive as it could have been.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 10:35:33 am by KyadCK »

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
i dont know if this has been postet before (and im to lazy to read through 123 pages), but i was close to fall off my chair as i saw this:
Its huge!

Eh, the guy cheated by using a program to import the frame. Its still impressive, just not as impressive as it could have been.

I should do this
EverypossibleshipandstationinFSandFSOwillnowbeonmysingleplayer map!
"No"

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Anything larger than a cruiser would probably give you some trouble.

Offline KyadCK

• Minecraft
    • Steam
Anything larger than a cruiser would probably give you some trouble.

If he combines it with the Cubic Chunks mod and has a few hours days probably weeks of spare time he could import Delenda Est at 5x ratio is he wanted to.

Non-glass nose shell complete:

Time for more detail work.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:43:43 pm by KyadCK »

Offline Grimper

• Minecraft
Seem to have run into another SMP bug; it's impossible to hit the blazes in the trap with a sword or fists even at point blank range. Only arrows or snowballs seem to be able to hit them. I''ve filled a chest with some snowballs, since theres an infinite supply of snow with golems around, but snowballs only stack in 16, and snow golems won't spawn snow in the nether, so the chest empties very fast. Arrows will be better but my mob trap won't be able to supply enough arrows once the farm starts getting more use.

Also warps seem to have been disabled?

EDIT: Wait just had an idea, a splash potion of some sort should be able to one shot the entire group of blazes. Just need to set up a mass production facility for potions.

Oh and to get to the blaze farm, you follow the trail of cobblestone beacons that start just outside the fenris nether portal. If whoever is doing the nether rail can link that up, would be awesome, (though I would request if the rail can take a bit of a scenic route, preferably along the cobble beacon path, flat straight track is boring D:)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:24:31 pm by Grimper »
When Australia burned.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
Server still massively messed up. Cut down plugins to worldedit/worldguard/permissions, creepers won't explode, so that's cool.
Will gradually re-introduce plugins until I hit what one is messing everything up, free feel to use server to help figure out wtf is going on. Minecraft isn't dying due to ram errors, it's just killing all connections and refusing to talk to anything.
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife