Author Topic: FREDers and voice actors wanted!  (Read 4505 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
FREDers and voice actors wanted!
For my mini campaign, casualties of war

see;

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/reciprocity/index.html

Around 75% of the basic stuff is done - all ships, anis, ect - and now I need 2/3 people to make 6-8 missions I'm in the process of planning.

For this campaign,the missions will centred around being fun and frantic, ahead of a particularly great storyline (not that it's bad or anything, just not as improtant as the events)

Also, I want to add voice acting, so i'll need a still-to-be-determined number of actors  -including 1+female (unlikely, I know, but vital)

I'm hoping for the base release very soon.... I should have everything required for missions done by the end of this month.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2002, 05:01:47 pm by 181 »

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Sounds a little like my campaign's core objectives, and it takes place in the same area. ;) :D

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Well, I kn ow a hermaphrodite you could recruit (if it is willing). Sorry- no females.

And I'm not saying sorry for you- sorry for me.:(

Offline Darkblade

• Lurker
    • The Babylon Project website
If you need a male voiceactor then feel free to mail me at [email protected]

Merits include: Buda 5: Raiders, FS2:TBP Minbari War demo, SAAB: Homeworld Mod intro speech and B5: I've Found Her.
Mauri Darkblade Majanoja

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Noted..thanks darkblade.  (that's one :) )

BUMPdate - no FREDers sofar :(, but i'll have all the ships and pretty much everything needed to make the campaign bar missions by the end of next week.... the site has everything pertinent there, bar a wee note that i've managed to get some realy good looking anis.

Offline Darkblade

• Lurker
    • The Babylon Project website
Originally posted by aldo_14
Noted..thanks darkblade.  (that's one :) )

BUMPdate - no FREDers sofar :(,

No problem...

*sigh* I'm going to regret this. Too busy with other things already but I'll see if I can help you with mission designing too. Got to finish that JK2 level ASAP... otherwise I'm going to be thrown into a pile of dung. ;)
Mauri Darkblade Majanoja

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Aldo_14,
i'd be glad to help as a FREDer...

do you have ICQ? MSN Messenger? AIM? so we can talk...

or you could just PM me :)

if you need to test me:
http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/stealth/stealth.zip

Thanks, please let me know!

[email protected]
~Stealth~

EDIT:  If Darkblade wants to help as a Voice Actor, he doesn't have to be a FREDer too!  Don't do too much darkblade :)  I could handle 6-8 missions like you said.  just let me know.

Regards
~Stealth~
« Last Edit: June 28, 2002, 11:40:19 am by 594 »

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Stealth is a grat fredder... And I could volentear for Vasudan voice acting (if any) and fredding

And what about an avatar? :D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2002, 02:32:48 pm by 542 »
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Infested_Larva
Stealth is a grat fredder... And I could volentear for Vasudan voice acting (if any) and fredding

And what about an avatar? :D

Firstly..cheers...  give me your e-mail though, please, lest I forget :)

Seocndly - I dobut they'd be much point for an avatar... it's only a wee campaign, and it's sort of already under the reciprocity subssite... an avatar would kind of imply i had 2 hosted projects here, which would seem a bit unfair (IMO).

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Hmmm... Can we all start referring mysteriously to the COW campaign in posts, at least?:D

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Stryke 9
Hmmm... Can we all start referring mysteriously to the COW campaign in posts, at least?:D

if you want to be obscure, just call it 'Moo Online'.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
So what about me Aldo?

We can make you an avatar... it doesn't matter how small the campaign is... i mean... look at my avatar that says 'S' and it's not even a campaign :)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...

Firstly..cheers...  give me your e-mail though, please, lest I forget :)

Seocndly - I dobut they'd be much point for an avatar... it's only a wee campaign, and it's sort of already under the reciprocity subssite... an avatar would kind of imply i had 2 hosted projects here, which would seem a bit unfair (IMO).

Unfair to have 2 hosted projects?

???

In that case can we wear the 'Reciprocity' avatar?  in my opinion it's one of if not the best avatar i've seen!!!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Stealth

Unfair to have 2 hosted projects?

???

In that case can we wear the 'Reciprocity' avatar?  in my opinion it's one of if not the best avatar i've seen!!!

That would get confusing, surely?

I'm just not sure if it merits it... if anyone feels strongly enough about it, I can ask the staff about it, I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2002, 08:31:46 am by 181 »

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
so what's my assignment :)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Stealth
so what's my assignment :)

Well, i'll complete the misison plan, and I'll let you take a look at it and make some suggestions about what's possible, what's impossible and waht extra cna be done - smae goes for other FRED-ers.  but first I need to wait a few days to see how many there are.... especially as, if there are quite a few, there are some extra missions ideas and concepts that could help improve the storytelling.

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/

Well, i'll complete the misison plan, and I'll let you take a look at it and make some suggestions about what's possible, what's impossible and waht extra cna be done - smae goes for other FRED-ers.  but first I need to wait a few days to see how many there are.... especially as, if there are quite a few, there are some extra missions ideas and concepts that could help improve the storytelling.

What about me?
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by Infested_Larva

What about me?

Likewise :)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Ok, I have enough FREDers now, and they've been sent the mission plan.

I still need voice actors, though :).

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
i'll voice act
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir