Author Topic: Twenty quuuuuuestions!!!  (Read 149899 times)

Re: Twenty quuuuuuestions!!!
Is it mobile self-propelled?

(facepalm) Damnit, we already established it's not a ship! Derp. If it's not a ship and it's self-propelled, then that limits us basically to just missiles :P

Offline Lorric

Is it mobile self-propelled?

(facepalm) Damnit, we already established it's not a ship! Derp. If it's not a ship and it's self-propelled, then that limits us basically to just missiles :P
Yes. 12.

Oooh snap! Is made to destroy?

Offline Lorric

Hmmm. It appears in a canonical mission. It's not a ship, it's not natural, it's self-propelled, and it's not made to destroy. GTEP Hermes is the closest I can think of meeting these criteria, but that technically counts as a ship, I imagine...

Is it of Terran construction?

Offline Lorric

Hmmm. It appears in a canonical mission. It's not a ship, it's not natural, it's self-propelled, and it's not made to destroy. GTEP Hermes is the closest I can think of meeting these criteria, but that technically counts as a ship, I imagine...

Is it of Terran construction?
Yes. 10.

Is it a ship?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Lorric

Is it a ship?
No. Already answered, so you still have 10.

Is it one of a kind?

Is it launched from a ship?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Lorric

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Is it a countermeasure?
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Lorric

Is it guided?

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Can it be launched by the player?
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Is it a TAG-A

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
BOOSH

Next one's on me!