Author Topic: Obsolete Inferno Ships  (Read 14099 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
 :lol: By obsolete, does that mean public release / up for grabs?  I need tostockpile some stuff.... ;)
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Snail

• SC 5
wth are the asterisks?  :p

Asterisks are the *****. I like that name, Asterisks. This keyboard doesn't like the shift key so yeah (I use CapsLock).

We'll probably use the Gigas from R1...
And its names will come from Tolkien's works(unless Giorgio or Davidefind something else).

We were talking about the pre-R1 Gigas, which is a stretched Sath mesh with guns placed everywhere.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And Ive heard horror stories about modern DVD's lasting no more than 5 years, even if they're burned once, read a few times, put in a dark drawer or box, and later fired up again to find that they won't read worth a darn. That, and some discs in extreme humidity conditions might actually split, if they're dual layer.  I've had one commercial DVD do that to me, and it's hella easy to do it to a DVD-DL.  Just be a dumbass like me and drop it on it's edge.  It was like cracking an egg, split right in two!

Another reason to release all those old ships, Woo. ;)

We'll probably use the Gigas from R1...
And its names will come from Tolkien's works(unless Giorgio or Davidefind something else).

We were talking about the pre-R1 Gigas, which is a stretched Sath mesh with guns placed everywhere.

Well, we could use this one as well, if we can have her...  :) (Mobius, you'll tell me somewhere else that thing about the names...)
The problem still remains the fact that 1 gigas=huge problems, 1 gigas+another gigas (or her sister)=apocalypse...=what can do a fighter against her???

Another reason to release all those old ships, Woo. ;)
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Steadfast  Project Member

INFERNO: ALLIANCE

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I've already released the old stuff.

I've already released the old stuff.

Great!!! (where?)

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Fileplanet

thank you

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I've heard other horror stories about burned CD's and DVD's splitting, warping, or otherwise deforming.  I used to have a magazine article on what causes discs to deteriorate faster than normal, excepting the common causes.  One of the more unusual ones was a case where a CD had warped because it had been written on with a Sharpie marker.  Apparently the ink in those babies is corrosive/acidic and will seep into the disk causing the parts to separate -- even if it is a single layer CD.  Kind of a big problem when a lot of people I know use Sharpies to label their discs.

In support for Woo's not labelling his CDs. :) :)

More on topic, where on Fileplanet? The search engine there really only returns new stuff (World of Warcraft, etc.). Any pointers, links, Woo?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I'll have to look for the links another time. I don't keep links to 5 year old rubbish.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Understandable.