Site Management > Site Support / Feedback

Change Username

<< < (2/3) > >>

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: Axem on November 02, 2018, 09:23:06 pm ---I guess that'll do (as well as your first-born and soul).

What would you want your new name to be? Also just FYI, there will be a custom text under your new username to help people clue in to who is this suddenly appearing poster is.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!'

I was hoping it could get changed to "HLD_Prophecy"

Reason being I liked the PVD Hope as it's one of my favorite ships in the canon, but over time on the discord and forums people are just calling me "hope" which gets weird.  :p

Yeah, I had been going to say "PVD_Hope is now HLD_Prophecy!" as my custom text anyway. So that's cool. Some kind of simple custom text to that affect would be fine, then maybe I can change it after a year or so.  :nod:

Axem:
Change has been done. The forum requires your password to be reset and an email should have been sent. If not buzz me on Discord and I'll get you set up.

PIe:

--- Quote ---PVD_Hope in a former life

--- End quote ---
Death by ramming the Hades.  Sa Vasuda!

HLD_Prophecy:
It works, thanks Axem!

Yeah @PIe, my favorite part in Silent Threat Reborn. :D

Ohey guys, speaking of text under my username, before I forget to ask again, what's that number with an exponent under my text? Never figured it out.

Novachen:

--- Quote from: HLD_Prophecy on November 03, 2018, 02:38:40 pm ---Ohey guys, speaking of text under my username, before I forget to ask again, what's that number with an exponent under my text? Never figured it out.

--- End quote ---

Your number of forum posts ^^

2^9 means that you have more than 512 posts. After 1024 posts you will have 2^10 and so on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version