Author Topic: Hmmn  (Read 7898 times)

No. But some of us can surprisingly figure out where you got the inspiration for such a post. And I merely wanted to remind you of how that incident ended.

Well if his post is just a parody I don't see why it would get him banned.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No. But some of us can surprisingly figure out where you got the inspiration for such a post. And I merely wanted to remind you of how that incident ended.
He got put temporarily in the voiceless usergroup and then cleared of all charges?

Offline eliex

Ok,  it's virtually my fault that this whole thing's popped up, so I'm sorry about that.

Ok,  it's virtually my fault that this whole thing's popped up, so I'm sorry about that.

Er, like I said. I didn't even read your post.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Wait...you all got tired of waiting already?
In that case don't wait...and how is WiH dead? WE GET UPDATES.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Well I've had enough. Whether YOU guys think it's dead or not, it is. I'm tired of hearing "It'll be done soon" "we're working on it, be patient" "we're too busy"  And also seeing very few screenshots and videos, that only supports my claim as it is dead.

If a project host would like to respond, you must make it very clear that is project will be released soon, or, as my claim says, never.

TOPGUN
:lol: I think the ressurection of his post is getting a bit old tho.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!