Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

What animes/series are you watching right now?

(1/407) > >>

Madrox:
So, this is a simple thread to see what you guys are watching when are not playing games, FREDing, stuying or working. xD

Right now im watching (at a very slow rate):
Dexter - 4° season Episode 5
BSG (re-watching) -  3° season, Episode 3
Babylon 5 (re-watching the first and seccond season) - 2° season, episode 7

Animes:
Ergo Proxy - 2° epsiode
Accel World 9° Episode
Sword Art Online - 3° Episode

Well, thats it.

Scotty:
Supernatural.  Goddammit Dean why are you so beautiful.

Madrox:

--- Quote from: Scotty on September 23, 2012, 11:02:43 pm ---Supernatural.  Goddammit Dean why are you so beautiful.

--- End quote ---

"Supernatural is a extremely overrated phenomena." Dr.Manhatan

xD

Bobboau:
SAO, is it any good, I read the synopsis and it seemed like just another "you die in the game YOU DIE IRL!!!OMGFTW!!!" show.

on the other hand I have been very unsatisfied with anime this season, and last season I barely found anything good so I suppose it's not like I have anything better to watch.

Fury:

--- Quote from: Bobboau on September 23, 2012, 11:17:34 pm ---on the other hand I have been very unsatisfied with anime this season, and last season I barely found anything good so I suppose it's not like I have anything better to watch.

--- End quote ---
My sentiments exactly. This and past seasons have been quite disappointing, unless I've managed to miss the true gems.

SAO is decent, it's nothing stellar but it's not bad either. The series is about how people cope with their situation when they are suddenly told that there is no escape from this virtual world and if you die, you die for real. To free themselves, they have to beat the game. One person is enough to free everyone though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version