Author Topic: Aural Art.  (Read 2722 times)

Offline 01010

Enjoy

I know it's not great but Reason is not an easy program to use, especially sans Midi Controller.

Right Click and save as, it's roughly 3.4mb to download.
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey dude, that's pretty good! Did you make that all yourself? While I don't like the music itself a lot, the quality's fantastic. Kudos to you, sound is always a difficult medium to work with.
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline 01010

Originally posted by Setekh
Hey dude, that's pretty good! Did you make that all yourself? While I don't like the music itself a lot, the quality's fantastic. Kudos to you, sound is always a difficult medium to work with.

Thanks for the comments :), yeah I made it all by myself using a program called Reason.

It's a good program but difficult to use properly without a MIDI controller, have to use the pattern sequencer as a keyboard which it's not really supposed to do.

As for the quality, I rendered it to a 48khz .wav file and converted it to MP3. The program itself is a professional studio jobby so the quality is quite good :)
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
If that had said "Oral Art", I would have been very worried.;7

Offline 01010

*cough* BUMP *cough*

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Argh!

* curses lack of proper headphones *
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Damn, link's broken...
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
is it really? I'm d/ling it right now without problems.

I'll listen to it tomorrow tho, seeing as I'm semi-heading for bed right this instant...
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
odd... well the net's been bumping today - I'll take a listen tommorow
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline kode

• The Swedish Chef
  • The Swede
    • http://theswe.de
It wasn't all bad, I must say. Keep it up :yes:
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
- Ambrose Bierce
<Redfang> You're almost like Stryke 9 or an0n
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
- Aldous Huxley
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Offline 01010

Originally posted by kode
It wasn't all bad, I must say. Keep it up :yes:

Thanks. The only piece of complete work i've done so far. I kinda dry up halfway through the creative process.