Author Topic: What does it need?  (Read 6059 times)

Offline Fergus

What other .vp's does the demo campaign require (FS_Port etc.) as I haven't heard of it and it looks like this could be the new retail FA campaign, and I want to get a look at some of the completed work.
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Just the VP it comes with.

NB - I can;t speak for the rest o fthe team, but the missions by me in there are in no way equivalent of what I can do now - I played through it recently and was somewhat embarassed. :nervous:
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Hey BW, would you mind terribly IMing me some time? I have a tentative final VP with all the stuff we discussed in it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Fergus

you sure caus in the first mission your told you need to fly Athenas yet i started in Ulysses with no secondaries.
Generic signature quote blabber

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Then you must have had custom tables installed that overwrote the ones in the VP. In order to play a VP mod, you need to deactivate all your others.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...