Author Topic: Release  (Read 12924 times)

I'm sure by then we'll have a patch ready for those of us elders who have the reflexes of a houseplant.  :lol:
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

And I found you mention a prologue release this year,

jammin.

hey, wasn't it mention from 2005? or 2004? we all hope fo a release this year but... as far as i know 2666 is only offitial date for anything

Offline Sphynx

It's a joke. :) 2669 is the year in WC fiction in which the action from Saga takes place.
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Well, if you guys release then, make sure you back all your stuff extensively in case you all get toasted or strontium poisioning as a result of the Battle of Earth.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
You know this topic is really starting to piss me off. When I occasionally check this board, I see a topic called "Release".
YAY! :eek:
WTF. Where's the link? :wtf:
Oh no! It's just a whining thread. :ick:

Delete it. Now. :mad2:
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
You know this topic is really starting to piss me off. When I occasionally check this board, I see a topic called "Release".
YAY! :eek:
WTF. Where's the link? :wtf:
Oh no! It's just a whining thread. :ick:

Delete it. Now. :mad2:

That is too true. It seems like all too many hosted fourms are flooded with "Are you dead?" or "When is there going to be a release?" topics. There have only been a few that don't have at least 4 or 5 on the first page.

All the people who want a release are all the same, "I really want a release, you should release it already, no I'm not like those other *****es who want a release, I want a release."

And then there is the " WTF LawL, are you guys dead or something? There hasn't been any major releases in an entire 3 hours! No, I know you have lives, but your WRONG!!! You should really not have a life and work on this project 24/7."

And then there are those people who make topics such as, "Leave the Dev team alone!" and they say stuf like "oh man, you should leave them alone, they can't waddle around through 86 pages o spam everyday reading every *****es complaints and suggestions, do you really think that anyone has that kind of time? I mean who wants to read 3 paragraphs of people wanting a release, complaining about deadness, wanting x amount of loop missions or y new fighters and z BoE missions, I mean thats really annoying, all that spam is. There is so much of it too! They just keep ranting on and on and on about the same fricking stuff, too! How do they even have the time to wite it, I mean it would take a while to write 86 pages of anything, much less 86 pages of SPAM, and repetitive spam at that. They just keep ranting on and on and on about the same fricking stuff, too! How do they even have the time to wite it, I mean it would take a while to write 86 pages of anything, much less 86 pages of SPAM, and repetitive spam at that. They just keep ranting on and on and on about the same fricking stuff, too! How do they even have the time to wite it, I mean it would take a while to write 86 pages of anything, much less 86 pages of SPAM, and repetitive spam at that. They just keep ranting on and on and on about the same fricking stuff, too! How do they even have the time to wite it, I mean it would take a while to write 86 pages of anything, much less 86 pages of SPAM, and repetitive spam at that."

:nervous:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 08:45:39 pm by thesizzler »

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
first I thought you had too much bier... :) Well, I'll wait till the pirate filter is out of circulation because I can't understand half of what you are saying :D
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Oktoberfest is early?

Anyways, kill this thread i got my hopes up then.....
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Oktoberfest always starts in September ... but only  those zany Bavarians know why :nervous:
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
I hate Oktoberfest. Maybe because it is only 300m away from my house :)

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga

I can believe you hate it  Doesn't it suck to kick out the drunken corpses out of your house entry each morning ? :D

And 7,50 € for a beer  ? :shaking:  For the money you need to get drunk there, you can sleep a whole week in a bordell (not that I have any experience in that, I just wanted to mention it :) )
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
For the money you need to get drunk there, you can sleep a whole week in a bordell (not that I have any experience in that, I just wanted to mention it :) )

Is it that cheap? Hey, I am coming to your town (not that I need it, but...) :)

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
I think I earned me right for a few creature comforts :D

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Dingo

And 7,50 € for a beer  ? :shaking:  For the money you need to get drunk there, you can sleep a whole week in a bordell (not that I have any experience in that, I just wanted to mention it :) )

well they are pretty big beers they drink at O.fest!...  :P

but the thing that always fascinated me was how those cute little bavarian girls carried all those HUGE jugs all over the place!!  :eek2:  (and i'm talking about the beers here!... :rolleyes: ... )

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Bovarian girls + Jugs = super happy good fun time
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

No Oktoberfest! Work on WCS!!!  ;7

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Beer helps people get creative, Let em drink........
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Dingo

I don't think there is any threat of O.fest getting in the way here...

in fact, why don't we all go to O.fest, get totally smashed, pickup cute bavarian girls, and all sleep outside Tolwyn's door so he can't leave his flat until WCS is finished!!  ;7

Really good idea!