* While the mission design is overall good, the missions are long
and some seem to go on forever. Some 6-7 minute missions interspersed with the 15-minute marathons would have been nice.
* I know it's not your fault that the Ion Gun sucks, since it sucked in WC3 too and you had to stay true to the original game, but I still hate it. If only Origin had given the Arrow a second pair of lasers instead of the ions...
The mission with the Valkyries was pure awesome from start to finish. Wagner Commander! YES!
* The Paktahn, Vaktoth, and Sorthak certainly totally outclass the Grikath and Jalkehi from WC2. I'd like to fly the Vaktoth sometime.
* IMO the engine wash on the Kamrani is really, really excessive, it makes it hard to take out its engines quickly.
* Why didn't Confed upgrade some of the WC2-era fighters like the Sabre and Rapier, which are in terms of agility, speed, and armament equal or even better than the WC3 equivalents (compare the Hellcat to the Rapier--the Rapier is faster, more agile, smaller in target profile, and has a much better gun loadout), and the Arrow is supposedly an extremely old design itself? It made sense for the Victory to have a very limited selection of fighters since it was an old, small, junky carrier that got hastily shoved back to the front, but a modern strike carrier? I would have loved to fly a fully WC3-spec'd Rapier and I think some of the expanded universe/novel stuff supports this.