Author Topic: Testers Wanted- High Noon v 1.11  (Read 12818 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: Testers Wanted- High Noon v 1.11
Release the latest update, the voices will just be a bonus for me.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Release the latest update, the voices will just be a bonus for me.

In an effort to postpone myself doing homework, your call. I'll pack the .vp now and start a new thread when it's done

Well, I see you already released, so there's little point in weighing in now ( :P), but I say release now - which you've already done - and get voice acting together later.  I'm getting a mic for my computer, and I have a good voice for certain roles (I'm a classically trained singer and amateur actor with a bass voice; I know how to do the work), and I'd be glad to do some of the voices for this if you decide to do it.
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Well, I see you already released, so there's little point in weighing in now ( :P), but I say release now - which you've already done - and get voice acting together later.  I'm getting a mic for my computer, and I have a good voice for certain roles (I'm a classically trained singer and amateur actor with a bass voice; I know how to do the work), and I'd be glad to do some of the voices for this if you decide to do it.

Cool :)

Post a few links to samples of your voice and I'll have a listen. But regardless you can voice who you want as you were a tester.

"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

I just recorded all the lines for Command and the GTD Shamra; you can choose which one to cast. 

I also recorded Lambda 4 just for fun.   :D  Uploading the recordings now.

Edit:  Done.  See the thread in the Voice Acting forum.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:18:13 pm by Renegade Paladin »