Author Topic: No news on Blood & Chrome  (Read 14016 times)

Re: No news on Blood & Chrome
Babylon 5 should be enough proof for everyone that cheesy cheap blue/green screen effects don't have anything to do with how good a show actually is.

What does Babylon 5 have to do with green screen?? Given that the vast majority of that show was shot on real sets.

Offline -Norbert-

I think what he tried to say is, that Babylon 5 showed that you can make a good sci-fi show, even without excessive green/blue screen.

In other words, unless I'm mistaken, you're arguing the same point.

Offline newman

Norbert is right, but either way I fail to see the point of quoting something that was said 3 months ago, and wasn't all that relevant to the topic in the first place. If you're going to quote someone, do it with something recent while that person still remembers the actual conversation :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Watching Caprica all the way through again because it beats anything else the bozo's air anymore, of course it was cancelled too =P

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
A TV exec in an Armani suit is a miracle in motion because nowhere else will you see a 3 piece suit moving around on it's own because it's empty.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

I think I would enjoy making it move in a bathtub with the bare wires from a 440 circuit =P