Author Topic: SCP Upgrade Nominations  (Read 4397 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
SCP Upgrade Nominations
I figured we should probably keep a list of campaigns we intend to upgrade along the way.  Starting off (for the moment this is just a list from the discussion thread, feel free to add to it)...

Upgrades Begun Or In Progress
-Warzone
-Titan Rebellion
-The Lightning Marshall

Upgrades Nominated
-Homesick
-Pandora's Box
-Sol:  A History
-Beyond the Cause?
-Operation Crucible?
-Allied Forces?

Upgrades Completed
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 11:18:23 am by MP-Ryan »
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: SCP Upgrade Nominations
You gonna make an "Upgrades Completed" section?  On that note, I believe Solar Wars has been made SCP compatible, correct?

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
You gonna make an "Upgrades Completed" section?  On that note, I believe Solar Wars has been made SCP compatible, correct?

...has it?  I wasn't even aware Solar Wars had been discussed here.

The idea was just to keep track of campaigns identified, tackled, and restored since this folder was created.  But yes, a completed list would be a good idea as well.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Tamlin

I had it Solar Wars but the computer gods made me refomat..Oh the horror......I got it from "Macfie" Maybe he'll upload it some where..

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I am already hosting the Warzone SCP update project on my forum. PM me if you want yours to be hosted there as well. Include some details like what you will need and who you want to have access to it. I keep a few other sections locked off; The Sagitta Project, Steadfast, Return of the Phoenix, Inferno R1 Voice acting, and a grammar & spell checking section.

I can provide you with forums, though you need to find file hosting.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Heh, FileFront isn't exactly the best for hosting... if anyone wants to, they can find hosting, get the necessary infos up, and d'l the file...
You need INFR1 for Solar Wars to work.  Ta-da!