Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

RELEASE: Aeos Affair

<< < (2/4) > >>

utops:
Hi
I want to see how you all wise man beat this campaign....
 youtube clip will be ok :>
who take the glove?
i mean that particual campaign is the hardest thing i ever be able to play around HLP community.
it is develop my complexes  :sigh:

have a nice day

Dilmah G:

--- Quote from: utops on March 10, 2009, 01:11:24 pm ---Hi
I want to see how you all wise man beat this campaign....
 youtube clip will be ok :>
who take the glove?
i mean that particual campaign is the hardest thing i ever be able to play around HLP community.
it is develop my complexes  :sigh:

have a nice day

--- End quote ---

Yeah, this is one of the hardest campaigns you'll ever find. My recommendation is to turn the difficulty down to very-easy if you need to.

PickleHead:
WOW!!!
What a blast form the past.  I haven't played FS in years. (Hell, my joystick isn't even USB).
But I see that I should start up again, after seeing what the community was up to.

Thanks for putting in the effort for upgrading my campaign.  I really enjoyed writing it and I'm pretty stoked to see that it is still a favorite.

As for completing it, it can be done, with all bonus objectives, on the very easy setting.  I know.  I wrote it and had to play test the bugger.  :pimp:

I guess I'll need to buy a new joystick.

Icefire: There's a name I haven't seen in years.  Good to see ya again!

Picklehead.

PickleHead:
Oh, I forgot.

I have a Walkthrough written by another player for the campaign.  It's been archived for years, but I could pass it on to HLP to get it posted.  Let me know.

PickleHead

Goober5000:
PickleHead!  You showed up again - welcome back!  Are you going to stick around, or are you going to vanish like you did in 2005? :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version