Community Projects > The FreeSpace Wiki Project

Beginners Guide to Knossos Settings, Lighting Pre-sets and Global Flags

(1/2) > >>

Iain Baker:
Hi all!

I have created a beginners guide to knossos which may help newcomers, but I will need help to finish it as there are some aspects of Knossos I haven't used myself and so I'm not sure what to say about them. Could you take a look at the attached please and let me know what you think? If anything needs changing please let me know ASAP.

Anywhere you see red and yellow XXXXXXXXXXs I need info. If someone one could give a brief description of these it would be appreciated. Once done I'll add it to the getting started thread on here, reddit, FB etc.

Cheers :-)

[attachment deleted by admin]

wookieejedi:
Nice! Do you have this as a Google Doc or Microsoft Online doc that someone like myself could go in and directly suggest changes? It would make it a lot easier to help with changes that way  :)

Iain Baker:

--- Quote from: wookieejedi on October 14, 2020, 02:42:20 pm ---Nice! Do you have this as a Google Doc or Microsoft Online doc that someone like myself could go in and directly suggest changes? It would make it a lot easier to help with changes that way  :)

--- End quote ---

Good idea, i'll try that now :-)

Iain Baker:
My first time using google docs, so here goes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kKXaTMhO57RCHi24mhJpO2Bt5PjeV8WvweDkyr7xKrw/edit?usp=sharing

wookieejedi:
Thanks, I requested access via Google Drive, so hopefully you'll see any email  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version