Author Topic: Starting a Freespace Twitch Stream  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: Starting a Freespace Twitch Stream
Man you are a great host. Enthusiastic and excited, it's infectious.
Started watching your latest stream, my dude. Just wanted to reiterate the above.  :yes:

Offline Bossman

Thanks for all the advice and support, y'all. I did indeed start up a Derelict stream a few days before christmas, which I'm picking up again in 5-10 minutes if anyone's around and wants to tune in!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Since it's the end of the year, the stream ought to feature happynewyear.

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Thanks for all the advice and support, y'all. I did indeed start up a Derelict stream a few days before christmas, which I'm picking up again in 5-10 minutes if anyone's around and wants to tune in!

I caught the end of it, very fun stream--your energy is great! If you have not already I might advise posting on the HLP Discord channel too when you start streams :)

Offline Bossman

Yes! I have been told by the folks there it is NOT considered spam, so I'll def. do that. I'm going to pick the streams up again tomorrow -- but since I'm working again, The regular weekday time is gonna change pretty dramatically to Midnight EST, then I'll close a bit after 2am. I'll do a little something different for the weekend streams.

I'll try to do some at an earlier hour as well, but I'll just go ahead and brand this Freespace: After Dark and give it a shot!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:19:48 pm by Bossman »