General FreeSpace > FreeSpace & FreeSpace Open Support

UniformBufferManager.cpp line 133

(1/2) > >>

genaflol:
So i posted this some weeks ago and now I re post it with the fast debug option the thing is I run a mission on blue planet and then the game crashes and the error apears so here is the topic again with the debug https://fsnebula.org/log/609f132dd424e511af391309

tomimaki:
Hm, try without shadows and FXAA.

ngld:

--- Quote ---Missed uniform fence deadline!!
Missed uniform fence deadline!!
[...]
Failed to wait until uniform range is available!

--- End quote ---
As far as I understand the code, this error is caused by your GPU taking more than 0.5ms for a frame which *really* shouldn't happen since that'd result in 2 FPS or less.
Since you're running on integrated graphics, disabling the more demanding features (like shadows and lightshafts) should help with the issue.

m!m:

--- Quote from: ngld on May 18, 2021, 10:06:08 am ---As far as I understand the code, this error is caused by your GPU taking more than 0.5ms for a frame which *really* shouldn't happen since that'd result in 2 FPS or less.
Since you're running on integrated graphics, disabling the more demanding features (like shadows and lightshafts) should help with the issue.

--- End quote ---
That is correct but we wait up to 10 times with 0.5 seconds each time so a total of 5 seconds. No frame should ever take that long to render. I would be more inclined to say that your graphics driver has some kind of bug.

genaflol:
Is there any way to disable the shadows? cus Im still getting the same error even with some high performance options disabled like FXAA lightshafts etc But I dont find a way to disable the shadows :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version