Author Topic: Project Natal  (Read 3428 times)

The IT squad should probably be pretty low on the list any way you look at it.  They know too much, and power users have drastically different expectations and priorities then the typical end users.

Which is really Microsoft's rub.  Windows is everywhere, so it's stuck trying to please power users, network admins, pc gamers, email and web browsing grannies and an endless stream of business users - and they all want something different, and all of them are mad it's not their way.

Offline SPARTAN-367

• Olly olly oxen free
    • SPARTAN-367 (PAT)
Yeah, but they're people who have no idea what the hell they are talking about.  They aren't really people who do much with their computers.

That made me laugh for some reason ... but its true.
- SPARTAN-367 (PAT)

Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied.

"TROOPERS we are GREEN, and very very MEAN!"

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Oh, I don't know, it has enormous potential in the 'Humorous Hospitalisations' category.

while reading the article, why am I suddenly reminded of the almighty Power Glove?

(or to a lesser extent, the Sega Activator)

Edit: or, that Atari thing that you put on your head and it's supposed to read your mind.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:44:32 am by mister J »
VBB survivor (the J master) - five hundred something posts

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Sony's stuff did look really cool.

Microsoft?....eh...