Author Topic: Beta testing continues...  (Read 5905 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Originally posted by Hellraiser
I can't progress onto the first mission. (after the last training mission) It just causes a CTD...or was it an error message, i was rather pissed at it crashing EVERY time.

thats been fixed.  once the new builds get posted then you won't have to worry about it.  as a stopgap, any build before january 21 should work.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Originally posted by PhReAk

thats been fixed.  once the new builds get posted then you won't have to worry about it.  as a stopgap, any build before january 21 should work.

Since ATI are not gonna do anything about the shiny thing, are you guys gonna code another way for the shiny thing to work? (the shiny metalic you had going before ATI cards stop processing it??)

Originally posted by Hellraiser

Since ATI are not gonna do anything about the shiny thing, are you guys gonna code another way for the shiny thing to work? (the shiny metalic you had going before ATI cards stop processing it??)

Oh it's not a processing problem with ATI cards... it's a motivation problem.  ATI cards are simply too lazy to do shines.  They lack the motivational support that NVIDIA cards possess.  We should try to boost up the ATI card's self-esteem. :D

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
One of taylor's latest builds, which I believe was committed to CVS, fixed the shinemap problem when using OpenGL.  I have a Radeon card myself with the latest drivers, and I see them fine.