Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

Fredder for Hire!

(1/2) > >>

Ferret:
'Lo peeps.
I'm Ferret, very new to this set of forums, but not new to Freespace and Fredding, of which I've been doing actively on my own for the past...... god knows how many years. Three-ish probably.

But, I've never managed to finish anything nor shown anything. Mostly due to lack of interesting story for a mission.
However, I am very confident of my abilities to create missions with decent design, and I'm also proficient with all areas of Fred2.

So, I figured, if I can't do anything on my own, I'll put up a post on here asking if anyone would like to hire me for any kind of Fredding.

I'm currently working with FS2open + Fred2 open, I'm loving the extra features, so it's preferable if whatever I'm told to do that it would be for the FS2open.

See you later.
Ferret.

DragonClaw:
Godsend. Well, expect a ton of people to post here, I'll tell you that, lots of projects are looking for FREDers.

At the moment, Hidden Terror(in sig) is lookin for FREDers, if you are interested in working with playing as a Shivan and stuff, sign on :cool:  Darkage is the only FREDer at the moment on the team and he's busy 24/7 basically on RLâ„¢, so yeah, FREDers in demand :D

Ferret:
I saw that trailer yesterday, and I must say it looked very nifty.

It would be very fun to work for such a project, all the installation and cargo layouts and such would have to be totally different, meaning level design is changed.
One thing that bothers me about it though, is things such as briefings, and hud. How could you possibly make those Shivan enough for it to be believable?
I'll be thinking about any offers though, If anyone else posts here then I'll see which one seems the most appetising one. ;)

Goober5000:
Join the Terran-Vasudan War Project! :D

We're exploiting all the new SCP additions to their fullest, AND we're releasing our internal FRED pack tonight. :nod:

deep_eyes:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Ferret
I saw that trailer yesterday, and I must say it looked very nifty.

It would be very fun to work for such a project, all the installation and cargo layouts and such would have to be totally different, meaning level design is changed.
One thing that bothers me about it though, is things such as briefings, and hud. How could you possibly make those Shivan enough for it to be believable?
I'll be thinking about any offers though, If anyone else posts here then I'll see which one seems the most appetising one. ;)
--- End quote ---

Freespace: Resolution is hiring, so is a few others, if u wanna discuss options: email me @ [email protected] and or aim or aol @ deep eyes ny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version