Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game: Generation 1 Archive

Forum game: Explanation/Recruiting

<< < (7/8) > >>

Lorric:
Ah, I didn't realise it was from Star Control 2. Very fitting then, both for the faction, and since WoD takes such inspiration from that game.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: Spoon on July 10, 2013, 08:20:05 pm ---United Guilds of Commerce Regulars: 1/2
1st Fleet - 'I'll get back to you on that' under the command of Rear Admiral Andrew Bradwater on the flagship Garuda

--- End quote ---
:lol:

--- Quote from: Spoon on July 11, 2013, 07:51:57 am ---
--- Quote from: niffiwan on July 11, 2013, 12:42:24 am ---Why not - put me down for the: United Guilds of Commerce! :)

Flagship: Inevitably Successful in All Circumstances ( :nervous: )  <----- Win.
Fleet Name: The 88's
CO: Rear Admiral Yuen Ah Luc

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Agreed; now we all need to make sure that the Inevitably Successful in All Circumstances lives up to its name. :P

niffiwan:
Let's just hope we don't have to redefine "success" and/or "all circumstances" in order for that to be true :p

Enioch:
[heavy russian accent]And I sup-pose I take up mantle of command for 3rd DD fleet [/heavy russian accent]:

Flagship: Katyusha
Admiral: Ivan Dimitrievic Kalazonitov
Can we choose traits yet?

Question: I've been checking out the commander traits, and wondering about morale scales. Does +1 morale mean that a charismatic leader would neutralize the -1 morale penalty of the DD?

Other question: Can one resupply in a contested system before securing it? I.e., if I am smashing in the face of the Nordera and find out that I am running out of cannon fodder my brave men and women are sustaining casualties, can I resupply with my Minor Action and keep smashing in the Nory headz with my Major?

EDIT: Third Question: Do we have any intel on enemy special abilities?

EDIT2: Fourth Question: Can I resupply twice in the same turn (Major + Minor)?

Spoon:

--- Quote from: Enioch on July 13, 2013, 02:49:33 am ---[heavy russian accent]And I sup-pose I take up mantle of command for 3rd DD fleet [/heavy russian accent]:

Flagship: Katyusha
Admiral: Ivan Dimitrievic Kalazonitov
Can we choose traits yet?
--- End quote ---
No, you choose traits when promoted

--- Quote from: Enioch on July 13, 2013, 02:49:33 am ---Question: I've been checking out the commander traits, and wondering about morale scales. Does +1 morale mean that a charismatic leader would neutralize the -1 morale penalty of the DD?
--- End quote ---
Yes.

--- Quote from: Enioch on July 13, 2013, 02:49:33 am ---Other question: Can one resupply in a contested system before securing it? I.e., if I am smashing in the face of the Nordera and find out that I am running out of cannon fodder my brave men and women are sustaining casualties, can I resupply with my Minor Action and keep smashing in the Nory headz with my Major?
--- End quote ---
No, you have to be in a friendly system to resupply.

--- Quote from: Enioch on July 13, 2013, 02:49:33 am ---EDIT: Third Question: Do we have any intel on enemy special abilities?
--- End quote ---
Not yet

--- Quote from: Enioch on July 13, 2013, 02:49:33 am ---EDIT2: Fourth Question: Can I resupply twice in the same turn (Major + Minor)?

--- End quote ---
Yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version