Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game: Generation 1 Archive

Forum game: Rules/Discussion

<< < (3/251) > >>

Veers:

--- Quote from: Lorric on July 14, 2013, 08:46:59 pm ---As for Spoon, he does have a way. The Hertak…

--- End quote ---

Of course the Hertak are going to be our biggest threat, at least until we identify any other new additions/changes. I'm interested to see what we will be up against, more enemy ability wise

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Veers on July 14, 2013, 09:38:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lorric on July 14, 2013, 08:46:59 pm ---As for Spoon, he does have a way. The Hertak…

--- End quote ---

Of course the Hertak are going to be our biggest threat, at least until we identify any other new additions/changes. I'm interested to see what we will be up against, more enemy ability wise

--- End quote ---

I imagine it will go as it did in the mod. Cordera to start with, then the Fura'ngle, then the Zy, then the Hertak.

It wouldn't surprise me if Zy fleets were superior to ours. I expect the Fura'ngle to have low, maybe even very low morale, so I'd think we might have the edge there.

SpardaSon21:
I'll be moving over to Draco to see if I can hold the line there.  I'd appreciate it if 2nd LSF Fleet were to fortify Hydra, so assuming we can hold the line well enough we can both push on Kardoen and bottle them up.

My own strategy for this defense if I were in charge: Algol is probably a lost cause as its between the two enemy entry points with no good connections, so 1st UGC and 2nd CRF should focus on Aldebaran.  1st CRF and 1st DD should each take a branch and advance as 2nd DD stays at Tamy as a reserve fleet to bolster whichever line starts to sag more.  2nd and 3rd SF should advance to Aldebaran as 1st SF moves to Virgo as another reserve fleet for when lines start to inevitably sag.

Veers:
If making a move towards the front lines, I'll take the 1st CRF towards Vega to reinforce the 1st LSF. Just putting it out there :) (One possible move anyway)

Jellyfish:
Welp, looks like I'm on standby for the time being.

Question: can a retreating enemy fleet be Blitzed? Does Blitz reduce 50% of what the enemy has (for example, if it has 4 out of 8 remaining, after the Blitz they have 2), or 50% of its maximum regardless of what strength they currently are at (for example, if the maximum is 16, and after a battle they retreat with 8, Blitz would deal the other 8 damage, destroying that fleet)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version