Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game: Generation 1 Archive

Victory

<< < (3/8) > >>

Spoon:
:D
Glad you guys like it

So some of my own thoughts:
It took me forever to figure out how to tackle doing a video that involved so many fleets and having them all be involved in the flagship's demise somehow. I was reminded of JAD's boss introductions and got the idea to do the video this way. Unforunately no lightning bolt of inspiration struck me and I had a bit of a rough time coming up with interesting scenes for each battle. When I had all the footage recording done and started editing I was reminded why its usually a smart idea to select the music first and make a storyboard and what not. So the end result was really lacking with good music sync unforunately. But I had already taken so much time finally getting it done, I just wanted to get something out there.
So while it could have been better, its still a pretty decent finale imho.

As for forum game 2, forum game harder. I do have some ideas but right now I wanna put all my focus into actually getting the new wod released some time. So it won't be any time soon.

Lorric:
Spoon, will you be creating the missing turn videos?

Colonol Dekker:
This video was the first time I saw CRF ships and SOL FORCE. They look fantastic and I enjoyed watching this game even though I was only spectating.

Droid803:
Haha I like the camo you put on the UGCR ships.
However silly it is to have that sort of camo in space XD

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Droid803 on March 31, 2014, 02:52:40 am ---Haha I like the camo you put on the UGCR ships.
However silly it is to have that sort of camo in space XD

--- End quote ---
I thought about bringing that up when I first saw the video.

Now that you have, I have to ask, Spoon, why the camo?

I personally liked the UGCR's tough metallic look that they had before better. The camo isn't bad or anything, it's different and distinctive, and it makes me imagine the mercs hiding their ships out in a jungle somewhere when not hired. I just liked the UGCR's look before more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version