Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game

Forum game II: Forum game harder (Vague rule idea outline discussion thread)

<< < (26/26)

Lepanto:
Good to know you won't be having health issues again.  :)

Will the admirals have anything to do during the intrigue phase, and the ministers anything to do during the strategy phase?

Also, since you're merging the ministry positions, Lorric and I came to the agreement that I'll be CRF Minister during the test game and he'll be CRF Minister during the main game. Unless anyone else desperately wants either position, of course.

Lorric:
Just posting to confirm what Lepanto said. We flipped a coin using this:

http://cgi.cs.duke.edu/~des/vct/vct.cgi

Lepanto found it. Brilliant site, any number of people can use it to settle things with random chance. Definitely one for my bookmarks. I hope this will be okay Spoon.

And I also am pleased you got to the bottom of your health issue. :)

What wasn't mentioned is since I won't be the minister in the test game, I'd like to be an admiral for the CRF please.

That is, unless there are other positions besides Admirals and Ministers?

Spoon:

--- Quote from: Lepanto on August 17, 2015, 07:11:55 pm ---Will the admirals have anything to do during the intrigue phase, and the ministers anything to do during the strategy phase?

Also, since you're merging the ministry positions, Lorric and I came to the agreement that I'll be CRF Minister during the test game and he'll be CRF Minister during the main game. Unless anyone else desperately wants either position, of course.

--- End quote ---
Neat, good to see you guys worked that out already.

Admirals give orders for tactical battles during the intrigue phases, while ministers can do diplomacy 24/7 with other ministers.

--- Quote from: Lorric on August 17, 2015, 07:40:50 pm ---That is, unless there are other positions besides Admirals and Ministers?

--- End quote ---
There are no other positions besides those two.

Done the map for the short test campaign, working on the finishing touches for the rules right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version