Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[ON HOLD] A Cold Day in Hell

<< < (4/5) > >>

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on August 09, 2019, 06:44:02 pm ---BTW, there's a way how you can make "proper" ground impact so that instead of the "weapon impact + firespew" like you get it on ships you get a "weapon impact + dust explosion" when it hits the ground. Just add this to the table of the ground ship:

--- Code: ---$Shields: 10000
 +Auto Spread: 1
 +Spread From LOD: 0
$Shield Impact Explosion: Rock_Exp

$Flags: ("Capital" "Surface Shields" "Auto Spread Shields")
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

I must make a note of that.

Nightmare:
Glad I could help~ :)

Strygon:
While development of First Contact War is progressing ever so nicely, I must unfortunately declare this mod as temporarily put on ice (hehe).

If I do recommence development, it will most likely be integrated into FCW. The assets all need an overhaul anyways.

Speaking of assets, I will be making a release of this mod tomorrow so that you can toy around with whatever was already put in place. It's all mostly just test missions, but who knows, maybe you'll find something cool in there.

Thank you, and I apologise for the necro.

Mobius:
This may be sad news but you're being extremely cautious and mature here the moment you decide to focus on one project in particular, and put on hold the other. There's a chance for this project to be integrated into FCW, which is a very good thing, IMO. Looking forward to both mods.  :yes:

Nightmare:
Making new projects > completing old ones ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version