Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

[WIP] Shadow of the Colossus

<< < (4/5) > >>

Strygon:
Really? I thought you meant I should go to your neighbourhood and just repeatedly shout "HELP ME SU-TEHP, I CAN'T WRITE THIS BRIEFING PROPERLY"  :P

But yeah, I'll shoot ya a PM, no worries.

Su-tehp:

--- Quote from: Strygon on July 14, 2020, 04:54:43 pm ---Really? I thought you meant I should go to your neighbourhood and just repeatedly shout "HELP ME SU-TEHP, I CAN'T WRITE THIS BRIEFING PROPERLY"  :P
--- End quote ---

Dude, I live in Washington, DC. That would the least crazy thing thing being shouted in this city, especially when you take into account all the exhortations emanating from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue for the last 3 and a half years...so go right ahead and shout it if you feel the need, I won't mind. :D (I can't speak for any of my neighbors, though... :nervous:)

--- Quote from: Strygon on July 14, 2020, 04:54:43 pm ---But yeah, I'll shoot ya a PM, no worries.

--- End quote ---

Cool, I await your convenience. :)

Strygon:
Here's a sneak peek at a lil fun feature I've been working on for this entire day for this mission. A simple carrier landing + loadout change.

Was it worth it? Probably not, but I wanted to see if I could do it anyway.

Strygon:
All missions save for one is "complete" in terms of gameplay, all that is needed is some extra polish and dialogue. Expect a release next week.
The mod is also open for anyone who wishes to playtest it.

EDIT 22/07/2020: I'll still try to aim for a release sometime this week but during playtesting the plot has turned out to be in dire need of a serious re-writing, and a couple major elements may need changing.

Nightmare:
Oh that's VERY cool! :yes: :yes:
Looking forward to play it! :nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version