Author Topic: Has Volition seen Silent Threat: Reborn and commented on it?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline Redstreblo

• Darth Lobster
  • Current Project: Vasudan Imperium (\/) (;,;) (\/)
Has Volition seen Silent Threat: Reborn and commented on it?
I am wondering if Volition has seen the fan made Silent Threat: Reborn campaign remake and has made any comments about it. I wonder if they have seen this site and everything going on here and shown any support for the FSPort and the FreeSpace Upgrade Project and stuff. I think the stuff here is just fantastic and something to be proud of, and as the original creators of FreeSpace I think :v: would be even more proud.

Does anybody know if Volition has mentioned HLP and the work done here?
I, Aries one, have proved myself superior to the legendary Terran pilot Alpha one! Let the Vasudan people take pride in this accomplishment, and take the Parliamentary Vasudan Empire to victory over the inferior Galactic Terran Alliance! Long live the Emperor!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Has Volition seen Silent Threat: Reborn and commented on it?
Insofar as I know, no. But Goob and some other people probably keep closer track.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: Has Volition seen Silent Threat: Reborn and commented on it?
A few :v: people have posted here over the past several years, but it's been some time since that last happened.  I don't know that they follow the community closely enough to be able to comment on specific releases like ST:R, but they definitely have a general knowledge of the progress the community has made and appreciate that their baby is still going strong.