Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

HLP Noob2PROgram

<< < (2/3) > >>

xenocartographer:
Looking forward to working with you :)

hack-wizard:
Any more slots?  I'm pretty new but I have done the FRED tutorial.

AndrewofDoom:
Okay, so hack-wizard, xenocartographer, and krevett62 will be my noobs along with a potential outsider for a noob composer role. I'll be sending a PM to you three in a few hours. Ralwood, Black Wolf I'll keep in contact with you guys since I'm a noob in being a project lead. Applications are closed for now. If there are more new people interested, maybe someone else who's experienced can also do something?

ATDeathless:
Hey, sorry for the breach of discipline, noob with musical background here. You're not still looking for a composer, by any chance?

AndrewofDoom:

--- Quote from: ATDeathless on March 15, 2017, 03:28:25 pm ---Hey, sorry for the breach of discipline, noob with musical background here. You're not still looking for a composer, by any chance?

--- End quote ---

I was actually going to open up the team again for artists. Visual mostly, but I'll take audio arts.

That being said, I'm opening up the team for a position in the visual arts. Preferably 2d graphics and someone who hasn't been on a modding team before, but if I can't find anyone new, I'll take a vet instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version