Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.

<< < (6059/6089) > >>

Strygon:
So I seem to have lost my main drawing pen. I could choose between ordering the same one at a pretty cheap price but it will take a month to arrive, or buying a super expensive one that comes in a week...

yeah, i picked the 1-month option...

Speaking of ordering things, I ordered an anime figurine 3 months ago that arrived yesterday!

BlueFlames:
My aging desktop has bought the farm.  The POST beep code suggests a bad RAM stick, and I'm not inclined to go buying second-hand, seven year old memory to try to fix the problem (even if I had the money to engage in such an endeavor).

Now I get to play the game of seeing how long I can get my older laptop to limp along before I'm left with just my even oldererer desktop.  I've apparently been living in a technology graveyard and was only just given notice of that today.

Woolie Wool:
I recently installed a WD Gold 4TB datacenter hard drive (because I like my technology to be massively overbuilt, and I've been burned by consumer hard drives and don't trust them for anything I'm not willing to lose) and aside from the much louder noise it makes compared to my other hard drives (WD Red and Blue, and the Red is the only other one I use in my main PC) I am very pleased with it. It sounds like a '90s drive when it's reading and writing but its ludicrous throughput is anything but '90s, and it will probably last for years and years. Or at least it better. This thing cost me $200.

Mongoose:
Watching the worst Superbowl in my living memory. And Satan incarnate is about to win again. **** my everything.

Scotty:

--- Quote from: Mongoose on February 03, 2019, 08:57:01 pm ---Watching the worst Superbowl in my living memory. And Satan incarnate is about to win again. **** my everything.

--- End quote ---

The dynasty will end eventually.

And then the Chiefs will ascend to the apex of the AFC for the next 15-20 years.  It is written.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version