Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The FRED Workshop

So many campaigns.....

(1/8) > >>

Singh:
I see a huge host of campaigns out there, and recently finished the Derelict one (first try and i finished the destruction of the lucifer destroyer with only 2% health!) and hungry for more!
Problem is, i have a few restrictions on campaigns out there, and really have no idea where to get them from either.
Here are some of the problems i face while downloading new mods or campaigns
-FS2 Original
-Download limit. I cannot download anything larger than10-15MB in size per campaign. this means 90% of the mods out there are not an option
-story. I'm looking for campaigns with good stories (derelict had me on the edge of my seat for days!!). The Derelict campiagn was so good, it kept me off EF2 and other good games which i had :eek2:

If someone could point me to alist of where FS2 campaigns are located, detailing size and requirements, i would be much obliged :nod:

Gloriano:
wait until BWO comes :)

go here if you want campaigns http://archives.volitionwatch.com/

Knight Templar:
Yeah, save BWO will be way too big for him.

Try Warzone. IT's made by the same people that made Derelict. Try Gloriano's link to look for it.

Oh, I hear LM3 is pretty good. Click my Green Avatar to find that. :nod:

Goober5000:
(points to sig)
Try Deus Ex Machina. :nod: Short and sweet.

Hippo:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Singh
-Download limit. I cannot download anything larger than10-15MB in size per campaign. this means 90% of the mods out there are not an option

--- End quote ---

[Yoda]

Another 56Ker I see. Slow our modems are. Big files take time the impatient ones do not have. Lead you to the Dark Side impatience can.

[/Yoda]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version