Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

RELEASE - Wings of Dawn Episode 1

<< < (40/41) > >>

FrikgFeek:
As does pretty much everything else. LDRPs and VK01Ns are real good at blowing **** up.
Though if you're finding the game too easy on insane... I can give you a set of tables that beef up the AI classes and removes all "unfairness"(no more reduced damage taken by the player, no turn or firerate restrictions for AI ships, no more limit on how many missiles or turrets can target you).

LoneFan:

--- Quote from: FrikgFeek on April 24, 2017, 09:38:24 am ---As does pretty much everything else. LDRPs and VK01Ns are real good at blowing **** up.
Though if you're finding the game too easy on insane... I can give you a set of tables that beef up the AI classes and removes all "unfairness"(no more reduced damage taken by the player, no turn or firerate restrictions for AI ships, no more limit on how many missiles or turrets can target you).

--- End quote ---
WOOT
Challenge mode on.

FrikgFeek:
Well... you asked for it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vs4w1ytpv3m2uqx/AAWod-Harder.vp
Stick this in your WoD folder. Note that it will only make a difference on insane but you should be able to see the difference as soon as you change the difficulty in the options.

And while I'm in a sharing mood I also tabled radaricons for most WoD ships. The tables reference BirdofPrey's radaricons which are provided in the VP. Might help with some of the more frantic moments as they help distinguish active threats from faraway capships or bombers.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z2naz39ysu2kaup/AAWod-Radar.vp

manwiththemachinegun:
From what I remember of my initial comments playing Episode 1, the missions and aesthetics were stellar as usual. Some of the missions, the asteroid one in particular, were very much designed with multiple playthroughs in mind. I'm kind of torn on those missions because while they have a ton of depth, I hate feeling overwhelmed with new mechanics. It keeps things fresh, but again, I'm split on it.

The only story comments I have were that the story seems to be a slower burn this time, which is great for setting the tone and pacing, bad for someone impatient like me who wants to know how a story ends. :P But obviously a lot of thought and love went into the characters, world, and the ships.

Spoon:
Yeah, those are very legitimate points and I'm going to try my best to adress them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version