Author Topic: "New" shivan fighter  (Read 9644 times)

Originally posted by venom2506:
Anyway, I was serious, if it has debris and lods, I'd really like to use it in OtT. Could I?

I need one too but if I cant get one than thats ok.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

Originally posted by StarGunner:
I need one too but if I cant get one than thats ok.

why couldn't you? It's not because I want to use it that you can't   It's all up to pez
SCREW CANON!

Offline Pez

Everyone can use it when I have finished it. If anyone wants a model especially for their campaign, I could make another model. But as I've said before, I would like to figure out POF CS before I say anything more.

Pez

[This message has been edited by Pez (edited 10-20-2001).]

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Pez:
Everyone can use it when I have finished it. If anyone wants a model especially for their campaign, I could make another model. But as I've said before, I would like to figure out POF CS before I say anything more.

Pez

ICQ me... I think i've got most of this stuff figured out, so if you need a hand - let me know.

Offline Nico

• Venom

Originally posted by Pez:

Pez

if you can make other shivan ships from volition concepts for my campaign, that would be cool  
SCREW CANON!

How about we wait till he is dune with this one, so we can see how good he is.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

How about we wait till he is dune with this one, so we can see how good he is.

Wel i think the pic he posted is proof on how good he is

------------------

------------------
                                 [email protected]                               Staff member of
Inferno.    
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
Pizza rules over pasta!
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Originally posted by darkage:
Wel i think the pic he posted is proof on how good he is  

Yah I gess your right ohwell.

why couldn't you? It's not because I want to use it that you can't     It's all up to pez

Just beeing cautious, the last time I ascked I got in truble.   Thats all in the past now.    

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-20-2001).]

Offline Red5

• http://www.roughnecks.org
 Hey you havnt named it yet! can we come up with a name for it?
This is my signature

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
How about Harpy
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Alikchi:
How about Harpy

I think it's used - it's on the OtT website as a Shivan fighter.

Originally posted by aldo_14:
I think it's used - it's on the OtT website as a Shivan fighter.

how about Sauru its a real archdemon got it of the techFS site  

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-22-2001).]

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
How about Ladon?  
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Pez

Originally posted by Red5:
Hey you havnt named it yet! can we come up with a name for it?

I have a list with names that goes for shivan ships, but I haven't decided on anything yet. But if you guys have any suggestions for names, just post them here.

Pez

Offline Red5

• http://www.roughnecks.org
 well to name a shivan ship it has to to be some form of evil, whether divine or man.  The naming should also be limited to pre christian rome middle eastern cultures.  These are including but not limited to Sumerian, Akkadian, Hebrew, Egyptian, Mycenian greek, Hellenic Greek, Rome, and Carthagin.  Please remeber if a greek or egyptian name is used, it may sound "to vasudan" or terran.  
This is my signature

how about Sauru its a real archdemon got it of the techFS site  

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 10-22-2001).]

Like I said Sauru is a real archdemon like Amesha And if you think Im not right here  is the link! http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/techfs/shivannames.shtml

Originally posted by Raven2001:
WOW!!!!!!! My goodness!!! I want that fighter.... Pardon moi.... I want that modeler....  

Hay Raven did you get my E-mail? the one about the new weapons, and you out of new ones to make?

Offline Nico

• Venom
"BUMP"
I want to know how this one is going on.
SCREW CANON!

"BUMP"
I want to know how this one is going on.

Me too! lets get a stat update here!

------------------