Author Topic: Saved from oblivion: Vasudan corvette!  (Read 3699 times)

Re: Saved from oblivion: Vasudan corvette!
you guys, i still use this forum......... and i DO UNDERSTAND IT.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Oh no! Save the children!  :shaking: Seriously, Titan, if you're going to stay with this forum you will have to put up with vague references to penises from time to time. I don't see what you guys are talking about, anyway, it looks nothing like that to me. It would be a nice design for anything other than Vasudans. Maybe reskin it, make it a bit more boxy, and turn it into a Terran cruiser?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
you guys, i still use this forum......... and i DO UNDERSTAND IT.

Congratulations?

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I do agree that Titan is going to have to accept the odd 'naughty' word on a forum like this, however, I'd prefer to avoid the 'phallic' references if at all possible, remember how bad it got last time?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
With the GTF Dildo?

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Exactly :) That was the culmination of months of just about every ship recieving at least one post of 'Phallic'. It ended up that Admin just locked the thread or deleted the post if that happened.

I don't have a problem with people pointing out the resemblance, but I'd rather not see a return of those days ;)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't have a problem with people pointing out the resemblance

Huh? :wtf:

So you DON'T care if I walk down to the Inferno forum and saying that the GVSC Neith looks like a Vasudan penis...?

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
but I'd rather not see a return of those days

I absolutely hate it when people mistake commas for full stops.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Sorry, but you could have just written "I'd rather not see a return of those days."

Having "I don't have a problem with people pointing out the resemblance" sort of implies that you wouldn't care if I did that...

I'd rather stop talking about *it* now.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Yes Snail, thank you for reminding us..... Please use search (if it decides to work) and dig up some necro threads about it)....

(Still waiting for Trashman to respond) :D
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

............... first of all, i can handle it. (i've been watching Northern exposure since i was 7  :P )  the problem is, if my mom sees that sorta stuff, she'll make it so this sight is completely blocked......

so, go ahead guys, continue with your good natured, disturbing to my lil sis who spends here time staring over my shoulder, fun.............. foos
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Aww, come on. Be a sport! ;)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
If you actually read the original post Titan, unless you sat down and explained to your sister exactly what it meant, it meant nothing. There was inferrence but no direct comparison or use of the 'P' word. It was you who started drawing more attention to it.

Edit : Anyway, enough already, it's silly, we all know it is :p

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
(Still waiting for Trashman to respond) :D

Slowly...
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
............... first of all, i can handle it. (i've been watching Northern exposure since i was 7  :P )  the problem is, if my mom sees that sorta stuff, she'll make it so this sight is completely blocked......

so, go ahead guys, continue with your good natured, disturbing to my lil sis who spends here time staring over my shoulder, fun.............. foos

Maybe you shouldn't be surfing this site with your little sis around then? Or maybe you could just clear your history after you're done using it?
Anyway, point is, it's stupid to think that you can get us all to change how we naturally talk just so you can surf the site.