Author Topic: revision #1...well 2 i guess  (Read 3173 times)

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
revision #1...well 2 i guess
i actually had some time to sit down and re work Thor a bit, added a little more detail and mad it compatible with external weaponry, redid the cockpit and spiffed up the textures a bit. i have a few more tweeks to do then i'll turn it loose.
original released version....

the new version!!

"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Re: revision #1...well 2 i guess
Holy mother of **** that is awesome!

The missile banks and cannon are animated!?!?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

:jaw: :jaw: :eek: Man... I doesn't really look FreeSpacey, but what the hell. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
You must have been working on that level of detail for ages.

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
I really really love your models, but is there any reason that the cockpit is not transparent from the outside as they are in many other HTL models?
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I really really love your models, but is there any reason that the cockpit is not transparent from the outside as they are in many other HTL models?

Cause IMO it looks kind of silly.

What MOD is that supposed to be for? Or more to the point, what faction? Earther?
   Pretty sweet either way.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
I think there are a few of these things inside the Hangar of the (new) UEFg Karuna/GTFg Hyperion. (slash since most people know it by its BP designation).
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

I think there are a few of these things inside the Hangar of the (new) UEFg Karuna/GTFg Hyperion. (slash since most people know it by its BP designation).

Oh that thing. Can't say I was a huge fan of that ship . . .looks cool and all, but looks like it should be in TBP not FSO but whatever. Could serve as a smaller Omega-DD type of ship for Earthforce.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
pretty damn cool
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
Holy mother of **** that is awesome!

The missile banks and cannon are animated!?!?

yes sir! all animated objects appear like that ingame.

What MOD is that supposed to be for? Or more to the point, what faction? Earther?
   Pretty sweet either way.

its for a pet project i've been working on here and there. Faction is Federated Colonies/Federal Navy.

thats the Lancer, i forgot to take those out..oops. its actively being used in Earth Defense right now. i'm currently giving it a slight over haul as well, redoing my old crappy cockpit and making it external weapons
compatible.

pretty damn cool

to be honest, it took an intensive study of your models and implimentation of the animation code  to bring this fighter to life and a lot of coffee...and R rated language...

and finally.......................
here it is.
Do take a look at the read me...it has some useful info in it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ychnwxzvwpr

"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Kinda too-funky for me. But were is your other work?
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
A realy cool looking model and with all the stuff animated...you have done quite some work.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Nice model.

Uploaded it to freespacemods.net http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.170
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz