Author Topic: #02  (Read 2774 times)

Offline c914

• www.scfi.pl
like I said here is HTL Aesacus

and few other pictures

As you can see model isn't yet finished and need texsture.
What you think, wan't it or not ??

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Nice :yes:

Originally posted by High Max
Bad part is, if people keep offering the Inferno team more ships and they keep taking them, then it will take forever for R2 to be released.

Nah we can easily patch stuff later so I wouldn't hold back release for HTL versions of models.

No it won't. The missions are crawling along and we'll release when they're done.

BTW, I like the new mesh. Not sure if hi-polying everything will result in a game that runs faster than 20fps though ;)

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
what ship is it? i cant tell *doesnt recognize name*
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Originally posted by High Max
Looks a lot like the Boenerges bomber design.

Bad part is, if people keep offering the Inferno team more ships and they keep taking them, then it will take forever for R2 to be released.

R2 is already taking forever to be released. :D

EDIT: Just thought of a question. Will a low poly model version of the campaign also be available for people on slow computers?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by Kosh
EDIT: Just thought of a question. Will a low poly model version of the campaign also be available for people on slow computers?

No as we don't have low poly versions of the Atlantis, Arcas, Cepheus, Rahotep and a few other models.

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
That's really good c914 :yes:. I love the way you've made it look smoother but have tried to keep as close to the origional blocky design as possible. I'm sure it'll look great when its textured :D.

However, i'm starting to think it'll look wierd with the new turrets Woo designed, but i suppose we'll have to wait and see...
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
How's the Lindos coming along btw?