Author Topic: HTL Centaur  (Read 14851 times)

LOL one time i was so impatient to rearm , because i was a sitting duck with 2% hull integrity left, that i aborted it manually, hitting the burners because a manticore had locked onto me, but the bump against the support ship killed me  :lol:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The funniest time I can remember using the support ship (Hygeia, Nephtys, Scarab or Centaur, can't remember) was when there were three Manticores on my tail, I was rearming, turned around and was shooting at the Manticores. I killed all three while being reloaded. THAT was skill. :P

can someone repost a link I lost mine as well and despite the search function can not find a living link

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Well I'll be damned if FileFront keeps telling me that there are too many connections or there was an error again.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

thank you, the original is quite the eyesore. ;)