Author Topic: 90 new ship!!! and model permissions  (Read 10631 times)

90 new ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and model permissions
k, whens the campaign going to be done? YOU BETTER HURRY :mad2: It looks like it's going to be  A1-Supar
quote "No brain, no pain" :wakka:
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "The harder you try, the dumber you look" :doh:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
If we hurry then it wouldn't be A1-Supar :D

BTW Could you please send me the maps & info for the Icanus? (I CANT MAP)
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The maps used by the icanus are the EA ones. I'd suggest something different as the EA mapped version is ours. Just use the standard FS2 ones.

The Icanus specs are known only be me and the staff if they've bothered to look at it :D

I suck at texturing. :( What did you use to map it?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I use TS5 for capship mapping and 3DS Max 4.2 for fighters...