Author Topic: television spoilers?  (Read 1991 times)

Hi all,

I've just discovered all the various freespace 2 conversions, and I'm blown away by the commitment and talent of everyone involved.

I  was wondering if there are any spoilers to the television show in these campaigns? I've got all the episodes, and don't want to spoil the watching. I've just started season 2.

Thanks in advance, and big props.

Offline FSW

The Earth-Minbari War demo and Raider Wars are the campaigns that come packaged with The Babylon Project.
Those shouldn't spoil anything important that you don't already know.

Any additional campaigns or missions that you download potentially have spoilers. You should be careful when browsing this forum, too.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Yeah, we tend to make the assumption that everyone has seen everything since it's nearly 10 years since the main series ended.

Play the main download, enjoy the show and then come back for more gaming. :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

yeah, back in the days I always intended to watch the series, but didn't want to come in half way through, and have just been too forgetful or lazy to get around to getting everything together.

anyways, thanks for the help, and thanks to everyone involved for such an incredible effort.

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
THe Crusade campaign that im working on will contain spoilers for the Existing episodes of the series and A Call to Arms, but a lot of it will be reworked for gameplay purposes. The rest - ie the Known unfilmed episodes and the rest of the story will be my interpretation of the series and some, aright, alot of creative licence
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline Yathin

• Order vs. Chaos. Choose one!
My first strike campaign will have some spoilers. I'm mostly referring to events that happen during the series (season 1 so far) and building up on those. My goal is over 20 missions at the least  ;)

I'm hoping to have around 7 missions for the 1st season (just because there was nothing that was happening very much in the 1st season in EarthGov.), and maybe a tad more for the 2nd season.

3rd and 4th?  ;7
"The main motive for going beyond the rim...there's a heck of a big Taco Bell out there...." - JMS

"In the BETA, mounting the reverse side of the ladder pretty much resulted in you getting a knife in the ass or worse." - Dylan Jobe

WIP : First Strike

okay, thanks guys.

I'm gonna follow karajorma's suggestion, and just play the base campaigns, until after I've finished watching the eps/movies. But after that's done, I'll definately check out your campaigns. So much gaming in b5, and it's all for free, how good is that!?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
it's good

FortuneHunters, Orph's Drums of War or mag's b5 starfury pilot have DEFINITLY spoilers  :)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.